Britney is Sutton Snipes’s Managing Partner. Her practice spans both the federal courts and VA agency representation. She has represented hundreds of veterans and their family members in individual cases. Britney enjoys working with veterans and their family members to navigate the complicated VA appeal process.
She began her litigation career in Jones Day’s DC office where she worked on small and large litigation cases and antitrust matters. Britney began representing veterans in 2018 when she joined the Veterans Legal Advocacy Group as an attorney practicing at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and at the VA.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Accredited VA Representative
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., J.D., 2007
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, B.S., Political Science, 2004
Professional & Community Affiliations
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Bar Association
- National Organization of Veteran’s Adovcates, Inc. (NOVA)