Evan focuses his practice at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and at the VA. He has extensive experience with complicated and challenging VA appeals related to herbicide exposure, PTSD and other psychiatric disorders, and a host of other issues.
After graduating from law school, Evan worked legal assistance at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage, Alaska serving active duty and reserve service members with various legal issues such as wills, powers of attorney, and family law issues. Before joining Sutton Snipes, Evan worked at Veterans Legal Advocacy Group as an attorney practicing at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and at the VA. Evan has over a decade of experience representing veterans and their family members at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and the VA.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Tennessee State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- All Tennessee State Courts
- Accredited VA Representative
- Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS, B.A., History, 2005
Professional & Community Affiliations
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Bar Association
- National Organization of Veteran’s Adovcates, Inc. (NOVA)